PDA

View Full Version : Back again...

SSpdDmon
July 7th, 2010, 01:37 PM
Sup guys - been gone too long. Just logged in for the first time in a LONG while. Everything looks so different. Anyway, just wanted to say hi......and see if I could get a little help with a problem. Loaded up v.7.5.6 (117) for my Commercial Scan & Tune V1 on a laptop running XP Professional. Problem is - I have some logged data on my V1 from a while back that I can't seem to pull. Any ideas?

joecar
July 7th, 2010, 02:10 PM
Hi Jeff, how's it going...? :)

I asked Tech Support about this.

WeathermanShawn
July 7th, 2010, 02:17 PM
Wow, are you really back?

We are all still using your Idle Tutorial..it seems like every day I refer someone to your Tutorial..

Where have you been?

5.7ute
July 7th, 2010, 02:28 PM
Welcome back Jeff.
Been smacking any ricers lately?

Blacky
July 7th, 2010, 03:47 PM
Sup guys - been gone too long. Just logged in for the first time in a LONG while. Everything looks so different. Anyway, just wanted to say hi......and see if I could get a little help with a problem. Loaded up v.7.5.6 (117) for my Commercial Scan & Tune V1 on a laptop running XP Professional. Problem is - I have some logged data on my V1 from a while back that I can't seem to pull. I get the following error (any ideas?):

Can you please select the [Dump] option and then send me the dumped file? (send to paul@efilive.com)

Regards
Paul

SSpdDmon
July 8th, 2010, 09:49 AM
Hi Jeff, how's it going...? :)

I asked Tech Support about this.
Hey Joe....doing good. Thanks!

Wow, are you really back?

We are all still using your Idle Tutorial..it seems like every day I refer someone to your Tutorial..

Where have you been?
Sweet...the car has been down for a while. Just got a Dana S60 to go into it and will be putting a short block together shortly. So, figured I better get back in here and refresh the memory. LOL

Welcome back Jeff.
Been smacking any ricers lately?
LMAO - nah. Became a domestic one - picked up a Cobalt SS TC. That little sucker traps 109 in the 1/4 now. :)

Can you please select the [Dump] option and then send me the dumped file? (send to paul@efilive.com)

Regards
Paul
I'll try it again, Paul. But, it wouldn't even let me do that when I tried last night.

SSpdDmon
July 9th, 2010, 05:23 AM
Nevermind the problem. I just said f**k it and wiped the memory clean. Hopefully, any future BB logs will be OK. (fingers crossed)