PDA

View Full Version : At the point of lost.

Doege09Dmax
July 21st, 2010, 12:43 PM
I’m getting a bit confused. Running this stock tune just isn’t fun anymore. Thought I would start playing with this tuning some, and get a little more out of this truck. Anyway….I know enough that to make some power you need to add fuel, timing and boost. But after looking around inside all these tables it didn’t take long to feel like a idiot. First thing I’m wondering is what’s with the 3 pedal positions A (B1161) B (B1163) C (B1165)? I only see 1 pedal on the floor! :hihi: Is it always going to use A or what they call normal mode? Will it use B or C? Next, If it’s using A, Then does it reference all the other tables labeled A? Like B0920 B0921 and B0922? I guess what I’m wondering is how it’s reading this program. My stupid brain :doh2: is thinking if it’s using pedal position A and I’m in low altitude I should be making changes to B1161, B0922, B2206, and probably B0720? Or is it as simple as just upping the max torque #‘s in B1161 and it figures everything out for you from there? Or, Am I sounding beyond hope, and should go back to watching TV? Thanks guys for any help!