PDA

View Full Version : idle issue with a/c

aaronr
July 29th, 2010, 05:02 PM
When the truck is in gear and the a/c compressor try's to kick on the rpms will drop but the a/c compressor will shunt back off to keep the truck from dieing. Here is a log file and my tune file. Let me know what you think.
Thanks.

odd boy
July 29th, 2010, 08:51 PM
try this, if u get it better lemme know whether it needs more or that is it.

aaronr
July 31st, 2010, 03:59 AM
I don't understand why you have to have the idle a 900rpm for the a/c to start. I can turn the a/c on driving down the road and come to a complete stop with a/c on and it will idle just fine. I just have trouble with a/c cycling when the truck in gear and at complete stop. The ls6 cam should have no issue idle with the a/c on.

mr.prick
July 31st, 2010, 05:28 AM
What vehicle/OS is this from originally?
{B4356} has zero value across the board. :confused:

aaronr
July 31st, 2010, 08:05 AM
What vehicle/OS is this from originally?
{B4356} has zero value across the board. :confused:

What should b4356 be set to. It was zero out on my 5.3 tune. Tune was 02 chevy truck with 5.3 and t70 turbo. The motor is now forgen ls1 with 317 head and ls6 cam.

odd boy
July 31st, 2010, 04:14 PM
I don't understand why you have to have the idle a 900rpm for the a/c to start. I can turn the a/c on driving down the road and come to a complete stop with a/c on and it will idle just fine. I just have trouble with a/c cycling when the truck in gear and at complete stop. The ls6 cam should have no issue idle with the a/c on.

looks like i didn't understand ur concern