PDA

View Full Version : To tune or not to tune is that the question?

Keith
August 5th, 2010, 01:19 PM
I just recently purchased EFI live from Nick at Duramax tuner, he also built me a tune. I have done a few mods to the truck, but I am having two issues since installing the tune. 1st is occasionally when I first start the truck in only a few seconds the truck stalls out almost as if I let the clutch out very slowly while holding the breaks (it sounds loaded down) I have an auto trans??? But after a second it will fire back up and not happen again for a few days. the second issue is it pulls hard in first and second but the ECM pulls out all the fuel as soon as I get into 3rd???? Can anyone help?

The mods are as follows: ATS 5 star converter, TTS/Tran-Go shift kit with modified C3 plate, complete trans rebuild with Red Alto clutches and steels Built by me to handle 800hp at the crank, BD Power S300 turbo currently set at 40psi, BD lift pump, PPE CP3 fuel inlet upgrade and pres regulator, TTS fuel pickup upgrade, new injectors, Brute Force intake, secondary fuel filter, MBRP full exhaust with duel 6" stacks, and obviously EFI Live.

vortecfcar
August 6th, 2010, 12:06 AM
Please call me and I'll help diagnose the problems youre having.

Thanks,
Nick 507-304-0614