PDA

View Full Version : Copy IFR off spreadsheet

curtbriggs
September 5th, 2010, 03:00 PM
I've forgotten how to copy the g/sec line off the spreadsheet, it's been 5 years. I'm going up to 60pph from 30pph injectors.

I click on the injector flow g/sec line in the spreadsheet and right click on copy and go to my tune B4001 table and click on paste with lables on the upper left grey box and it won't copy or paste.

I've printed out the tune and scan manuals and if it's in there I can't find it. Wonder why?

Thanks, Curt

mr.prick
September 5th, 2010, 03:15 PM
There aren't any labels to copy from the spreadsheet.

Copy all the cells you want from the spreadsheet,
then highlight and paste the corresponding cells in the tune.

curtbriggs
September 6th, 2010, 12:36 PM
Copy all the cells you want from the spreadsheet,
then highlight and paste the corresponding cells in the tune.[/QUOTE]

Mr. That worked doing it one at a time and with Ctrl V made it faster. I thought it could be done copying and pasting all 16 values at one time.
Thank you for the help, very much appreciated.

Cheers. Curt

5.7ute
September 6th, 2010, 01:33 PM
It can. You need to select copy from the spreadsheet with all the cells highlighted. Then paste to your tune file with all the cells highlighted. Do not select paste with labels as you havent copied any.(As Mr.prick stated)

joecar
September 6th, 2010, 07:59 PM
Yes, you can drag the cursor over a range of cells that you want to copy and do ctrl-C,

and then move the cursor to where you want to paste and do ctrl-V.

curtbriggs
September 7th, 2010, 03:31 AM
Joecar and Ute, thanks again.

I still wonder why or where this much needed information isn't/is, availabe. Brings back memories of my struggle to learn 5 years ago.

Curt