PDA

View Full Version : E-force help

eboggs_jkvl
September 6th, 2010, 04:06 AM
We have the kit installed but we can't get it to run. The handheld unit appears to be useless Does anyone have an efilive format tune for a 2007 ls2 e38 ECM The super charger kit is installed but the car will not run. Does anyone have any suggestions? We tried to load a 2 bar map and the 52 lb injectors but the car refuses to start. I could sure use a functional tune for my car to get it running. What's the use in having a super charger if I
can't drive the car?

Thanks

Elmer

eboggs_jkvl
September 6th, 2010, 04:08 AM
If you have a file please email to eboggs_jkvl@ls2.com

Thanks

gmperformancecentre
September 6th, 2010, 02:38 PM
this one's should help you out

eboggs_jkvl
September 6th, 2010, 10:18 PM
this one's should help you out

Thanks. Are those stock tunes? We have the stock tune from the car. We need one for the supercharger with a 2 bar MAP and 52 lb injectors. We tried to load the 2 tables to get it running but something is still wrong. The car refuses to run.

Elmer

gmperformancecentre
September 7th, 2010, 01:07 AM
yes they are stock tunes.
have a look at the 2009 zr1 ls3 supercharged stock tune i have uploaded and that might give you some help

eboggs_jkvl
September 7th, 2010, 03:52 AM
We'll hold that one for reference! Thanks. If we can get it running, then we can tune it.

eboggs_jkvl
September 7th, 2010, 03:56 AM
I've been playing with my stock tune and I:

can set it for 2-bar
can set the injectors
CANNOT turn on Supercharger nor do I see all of the tables that the LS9 has.

Without being able to "set" the SC setting to "yes" gives me a question on using the stock tune and append it. Do all of those tables need to be added? How can the SC be set to yes? It refuses to allow that to go to anything but "no".

Elmer

ScarabEpic22
September 7th, 2010, 01:11 PM
From every tune Ive seen, the s/c is either disabled (everything) or enabled (LS9/LSA) by GM, EFILive has the options greyed out. It might be nice to run an aftermarket s/c with the stock ECM, but honestly you can tune it just fine without dealing with those settings.

eboggs_jkvl
September 18th, 2010, 06:13 AM
OK, we got it running. The Edelbrock tune was garbage and messed up the ECM. We flushed the ECM and got a stock tune in and then went from there.

OK, some idle issues, surges when cold (no AC) see 001. Start the car, it hits 650 and idles smoothly. I give a little gas and clutch to back out of garage and clutch in and LET THE SURGING BEGIN. It will actually die if the AC is on.

Also, it is dieseling when I shut it off. Any hints on what we can do to stop it?

Elmer