PDA

View Full Version : lc1-afr?

drdarthinvader
September 16th, 2010, 02:45 PM
im commanding 14.63-(b3647)
14.63-(b3601/7) ol
but on the lc1 /lm program the fuel is set to 14.70 gasoline ? Ive set the programmer to tune to diesel (14.63)
Ive got steady bens 1.0 across the board no smoothing. am i getting closer to stoicimetric efficiency?

TFZ_Z06
September 16th, 2010, 06:28 PM
Consider using 3 decimals for BENS. For example, in the image below, 1.048 = 4.8% lean from your desired ratio. When you see a bin of 1.048, AFR ~= 15.33. Looks like you are coming along w/the table though. Although point to point, the VE table is interpolated, I might consider attempting to log data for some of the other cells, flash, then recheck a few times.

http://home.comcast.net/~booth.p/bens.jpg

joecar
September 17th, 2010, 03:22 AM
In B3647, the cells that are stoich will enable semi-open loop trimming (SOL)... you want to avoid SOL if you're correcting your VE tables, set those cells to some value that is slightly different than stoich.

Do you have Lean Cruise disabled...?

joecar
September 17th, 2010, 03:27 AM
Some other comments:

When you're done with the VE tables, make sure to set the 105kPa columns to the same value in each VE table.

Your WOT upshift/downshift parameters are all zeros... so are you doing your WOT shifts from the PT up/down tables...?

Your torque reduction tables reduce torque down low... is this to limit tyre spin...?

If you still physically have the AIR pump/plumbing on the car, disconnect the air hose from the pump otherwise it accumulates water and damages the pump.

mr.prick
September 17th, 2010, 08:33 AM
Changing the fuel type in Logworks will not effect the data from the LC-1 PID.
The PID needs to be redefined for the AFR you want.

The default LC-1 PID is close to 14.7:1

drdarthinvader
September 18th, 2010, 04:44 PM
In B3647, the cells that are stoich will enable semi-open loop trimming (SOL)... you want to avoid SOL if you're correcting your VE tables, set those cells to some value that is slightly different than stoich.

Do you have Lean Cruise disabled...?

no i havent disabled lean cruise yet ,im logging shrtft1% to see any correction it seems to stay on 0% but ill still move of of commanding 14.63 on b3647

drdarthinvader
September 18th, 2010, 05:24 PM
Some other comments:

When you're done with the VE tables, make sure to set the 105kPa columns to the same value in each VE table.

Your WOT upshift/downshift parameters are all zeros... so are you doing your WOT shifts from the PT up/down tables...?

Your torque reduction tables reduce torque down low... is this to limit tyre spin...?

If you still physically have the AIR pump/plumbing on the car, disconnect the air hose from the pump otherwise it accumulates water and damages the pump.

i dont know why i did that ??:doh: Ive meant to adjust d1206/7 for wot parameters,il l correct that straight away thanks joe +
i dont have an air pump connected.
i used stock trans pressures and used torque reduction to reduce the harsh shifts from 1-2 3-4
the trans has no accumulator piston function on 1-2,3-4 (b+m stage 2)

drdarthinvader
September 19th, 2010, 12:57 PM
Changing the fuel type in Logworks will not effect the data from the LC-1 PID.
The PID needs to be redefined for the AFR you want.

The default LC-1 PID is close to 14.7:1

i logged ad1 and lc11afr and got 14.62 to 2.43v closest i could get
so redefining the two points on the linear graph such as afr to volts in ref to your thread on pid expression ?

mr.prick
September 19th, 2010, 02:57 PM
I'm not sure what you mean here. :confused:

For analog the Lambda output needs to be known.
Use the programmed Lambda range and your stoich AFR {B3601} to make the PID, then calibrate and trust the WBO2.

If there is still some doubt you can also make a Lambda PID and compare it to the AFR PID in a map.
The spreadsheet I made has the LC-1 factory settings and {B3601} set to 14.63 with the PID expression at the top.

joecar
September 19th, 2010, 09:00 PM
... Ive meant to adjust d1206/7 for wot parameters...Yes, have a look at: D0910,15,20 and D0925,30,35.