PDA

View Full Version : wondering about my 02's log attached

Gregs
September 21st, 2010, 06:49 AM
I just wanted to get a second opinion on my bank 2 sensor. It doesn't switch back and forth it just stays right around 450 mv. At the same time my stft for bank 2 is pegged out at 99%. The thing that I don't get is why my bank 2 ltfts are perfect. What do you guys think?

Gregs
October 12th, 2010, 06:04 AM
just giving this a little bump, but since my first post i have swapped out o2 sensors a few times with other ones i have laying around and i still have the same problem. Its as if the sensor just isn't switching back and forth no matter what o2 sensor i have in there. anyone have any theories?

WeathermanShawn
October 12th, 2010, 06:37 AM
Gregs:

Thought I would help your bump...

Are you logging both O2's on the same bank? I usually log just the front O2's of each bank.

Our set-up is probably quite different, but was just trying to understand what you were doing..

joecar
October 12th, 2010, 06:44 AM
You might be logging the wrong pids...

replace O2Sxx with SHRTFT1/2.

Taz
October 12th, 2010, 06:48 AM
Played log in "data" format, couldn't see it well enough in the "dashboard B" format ... no O2 voltage from either bank, no short term fuel trim from either bank.

Regards,
Taz

Gregs
October 12th, 2010, 01:03 PM
problem solved. Looks like i mixed around a few pids when i went to bbl. thanks for your help guys!