PDA

View Full Version : Unrecognized PCM...What needs to be done?

GAMEOVER
September 23rd, 2010, 02:34 AM
First time I got an error message that says I got an un-recognized PCM...The file doesn't contain any engine parameters or anything:confused: Do I e-mail the .tun file to EFI Live?

GAMEOVER
September 23rd, 2010, 02:42 AM
Ooops! Forgot to add... PCM is a P11 from a 2002 Oldsmobile Alero 2.2Ltr Ecotec

ScarabEpic22
September 23rd, 2010, 05:34 AM
If you were able to read it using the 4 CYL option in the tune tool, then Id shoot it to support@efilive.com. Unless Jesse at Wait4Me has a .calz created for it already, he might.

Tordne
September 23rd, 2010, 03:54 PM
I've forwarded the file on the Jesse (as per the email back to you GAMEOVER :). Just a note for others so they don't think we're ignoring ya LOL

joecar
September 24th, 2010, 03:08 AM
Yeah, whenever it looks like no one is responding, I have already pm'd the appropriate people and gears have been set in motion.

GAMEOVER
September 26th, 2010, 01:59 AM
Even though the OS isn't recognized by EFI Live, would I be able to do a full re-flash of the PCM and change the OS to something that I already have? I'm actually using this PCM for a standalone operation on a off-road vehicle...

GAMEOVER
September 26th, 2010, 11:41 AM
Thanks for taking care of this PCM OS EFI Live!!!
I received the file and it works perfectly...Muchas Gracias Andrew:cheers:

ScarabEpic22
September 26th, 2010, 06:26 PM
To answer your question, yes, you should be able to full flash a known OS into that PCM (if they can accept a full flash, I dont know if they can or not. Know my P10s cant).