PDA

View Full Version : LBZ fuel ratio tuning

LBZoom
September 26th, 2010, 02:47 PM
Hey guys,
Wanting to experiment with the mixture control on the LBZ some, I think it would be easier if there was possibly an EQ ratio PID for the LBZ and a PID that displayed the mixture value in Lambda.

I noticed that when tuning an LLY recently that I had a PID that logged EQ ratio on it, but when I select it for my LBZ it displays a constant .625 and never changes so I know it's not correct.

LBZoom
September 28th, 2010, 05:29 AM
Has anyone messed with the mixture limiting table in the LBZ? I thought about using it to limit spool up smoke....

Is there a way to create a PID to correspond with this table that logs fuel mixture on the LBZ?

bballer182
September 28th, 2010, 03:48 PM
Hey guys,
Wanting to experiment with the mixture control on the LBZ some, I think it would be easier if there was possibly an EQ ratio PID for the LBZ and a PID that displayed the mixture value in Lambda.

I noticed that when tuning an LLY recently that I had a PID that logged EQ ratio on it, but when I select it for my LBZ it displays a constant .625 and never changes so I know it's not correct.
Pretty sure that PID is "desired EQ" which would explain why it stays at a constant .625, which BTW, is the EQ for best mileage performance....

Has anyone messed with the mixture limiting table in the LBZ? I thought about using it to limit spool up smoke....

Is there a way to create a PID to correspond with this table that logs fuel mixture on the LBZ?

Yeah i maxed mine out as to make it a non-limiting table and then tuned my boost to match my fuel. to MY desired EQ...

SGFastMax
November 13th, 2010, 05:24 PM
i havent really played around with it much but i replaced mine with a mixture table from an lmm and seams to fuel more all the way around