PDA

View Full Version : Logs...

Nemo
September 27th, 2010, 07:43 AM
I got 2 logs of the tune I want to have as my street tune, Idle is a little rough due to the extra fuel I added but im working on smoothing it out... Would anyone mind taking a peak at them and letting me know if you see anything out of the ordinary, 1 log is cruising and one WOT getting on the freeway. 2 is just a WOT. Any help isgreatly appreciated, Im still learning and have a long way to go. :hihi:

Also at WOT my boost gauge read 41-42PSI and my EGT's didnt go above 1,000*

JoshH
September 27th, 2010, 01:19 PM
Can you post the tune? Unless there is something wrong on my end, that is the strangest looking log I have ever seen. Pulse width up to 9000 uS, timing never goes much over -60 degrees, and max rail pressure around 10,500 psi?

bballer182
September 27th, 2010, 01:49 PM
Can you post the tune? Unless there is something wrong on my end, that is the strangest looking log I have ever seen. Pulse width up to 9000 uS, timing never goes much over -60 degrees, and max rail pressure around 10,500 psi?

nothing wrong with your end. I saw it too...

that is the weirdest log i have ever seen! -60 deg timing???? 9000uS??? WTF!?

Nemo
September 27th, 2010, 09:44 PM
Maybe its my logs again, I have had nothing but problems with logging that im bout to give up on it... I cant post tune but what you guys are saying doesnt match the actual tune itself... as for the 10.5 rail pressure I know for sure its not that low... Ill try and figure out what im doing wrong with the logs and post new ones... :doh2:

Nemo
September 28th, 2010, 07:57 AM
Ok, the only PIDs that are correct on those logs is the RPM, MPH, IAT, and ECT... For some reason I cant log anything else... :(