PDA

View Full Version : LLY Testing-B5008

killerbee
October 8th, 2010, 05:47 PM
After some trials, I have been unable to adjust the TH mode, 5-->4 shift in B5008. It appears to be the only shift I cannot adjust, suggesting something is wrong. No matter what I do to this table, the downshift occurs at 44mph. Normal mode does appear to work ok.

killerbee
October 9th, 2010, 01:32 PM
update: it appears that only the 0 TPS cell is inop. How strange is that??

As soon as I touch the pedal, I will get the downshift I am looking for. I am guessing there are possible some tables missing for tow haul? I only suggest this because this may fall into the grade brake parameters, ie zero fueling, zero throttle may have its own schedule???

Please help. It would be ultra helpful if this led to grade braking adjustability. But would just be happy to be able to adjust my zero throttle 5-4 shift.

THEFERMANATOR
October 9th, 2010, 05:13 PM
Also the unlock table for the torque converter in 5th gear regular mode is inop at 0% throttle. I can set mine to whatever, and it will still unluck at the factory preset point regardless at 0% throttle. Touch the throttle ever so slightly and it will stay locked to where I set it. I have found this to be true with 01-02 OS's for the TCM.

killerbee
October 17th, 2010, 04:57 AM
Updating this thread with more oddities; I did some testing to check out rpm shift limiting, and got mixed results. I changed the B columns in D5025-D5028 to 2000 rpm. There was no rpm limit.