PDA

View Full Version : license payment is not going through need one asap customer standing in front of me

stacks04
October 16th, 2010, 12:19 AM
i tried all afternoon yesterday and all morning so far and it is giving me error codes.

Tordne
October 16th, 2010, 07:01 AM
You may need to contact your credit card issuing bank. Some customers have found that they need to do this in order to enable authorization (process) outside of the USA. Our payment gateway is Payment Express (DPS) in New Zealand.

GAMEOVER
October 16th, 2010, 09:05 AM
Hey Andrew, what sucks is I've had the same problem and I have to Authorize like once every 2 months...It sucks when you need one right away... Credit Card company always comes up with some bull about International transactions...I HATE IT WHEN IT HAPPENS!!!

Tordne
October 16th, 2010, 09:10 AM
Yeah I know.. Interesting that my New Zealand credit card is happily accepted my merchants in the USA no problem :). Don't know why they are so retentive about international transactions!

gmperformancecentre
October 16th, 2010, 12:09 PM
same here my australian credit cards is also happily accepted wordwide

GAMEOVER
October 16th, 2010, 01:37 PM
I guess you guys are lucky...:D

GAMEOVER
October 18th, 2010, 09:02 AM
EFI Live is there anything wrong with Automated License system? I tried to buy a license 3 different times and all kinds of ERROR's would show up...FU$%*NG Frustrating!!!

Tordne
October 18th, 2010, 09:04 AM
Nope, what errors are you getting. Email me (support@efilive.com) if you like...

GAMEOVER
October 18th, 2010, 09:07 AM
I'll try and get some screen shots and e-mail them to you...

stacks04
October 28th, 2010, 05:25 AM
Okay guys. I figured out my issue. I hadn't used my cc for a while and used a couple times that same week and they put a stop on the card for security purposes. They called me shortly after I posted this asking me to authorize the charges. I did and it was fine.

GAMEOVER
October 28th, 2010, 08:09 AM
I just buy them from BlackBear Performance....Got freaking tired of having to Authorize my card's...:bad:

GAMEOVER
November 24th, 2010, 08:56 AM
I just got back from my Bank, they told me they never put a block on my Cards... They told me it's a problem on EFI Live's side. The way credit/debit card's are processed was changed recently. My Bank told me that you need to process the transactions as PRV....But I don't know!!! I'm just passing the info on...:D

joecar
November 24th, 2010, 09:09 AM
I just got back from my Bank, they told me they never put a block on my Cards... They told me it's a problem on EFI Live's side. The way credit/debit card's are processed was changed recently. My Bank told me that you need to process the transactions as PRV....But I don't know!!! I'm just passing the info on...:DI pm'd Paul to make sure he sees this.

Tordne
November 24th, 2010, 09:18 AM
Paul will just forward to me LOL.

I have no idea what they are referring to i regards to PRV. Google isn't helping in this instance filling in the gaps. Our payment processing gateway is in New Zealand, so perhaps the PRV is a US thing :nixweiss:

GAMEOVER
November 24th, 2010, 12:10 PM
Me either, but it has something to do with using a VISA/MASTERCARD debit card as a credit card and not being able to punch in PIN#...

ScarabEpic22
November 24th, 2010, 01:21 PM
Me either, but it has something to do with using a VISA/MASTERCARD debit card as a credit card and not being able to punch in PIN#...

Doubtful, every license Ive bought has been on my Visa Debit Card. I use mine as a credit card all the time, I can count on one hand how many times Ive used my PIN in the last month and I buy stuff every day.

GAMEOVER
November 24th, 2010, 04:14 PM
Thats the thing, for the past year I was buying license's using my Debit Mastercard, and all of the sudden from one day to another I can't use it to buy a license...
**Eric, I'm only talking about EFI Live automated licensing.** of course it works everywhere else...:D

GAMEOVER
November 24th, 2010, 04:17 PM
Doubtful, every license Ive bought has been on my Visa Debit Card. I use mine as a credit card all the time, I can count on one hand how many times Ive used my PIN in the last month and I buy stuff every day.

When was the last time you tried buying a License with your Visa Debit?

GAMEOVER
November 24th, 2010, 04:23 PM
Nevermind, I give up...If they say it's OK...whatever!!!
I got a brand new bottle of Tequila in front of me...:D:D:D

ScarabEpic22
November 25th, 2010, 07:01 PM
When was the last time you tried buying a License with your Visa Debit?

Glad you got it working, last time I bought a license was back in June/July for a customer (I dont get many as you might guess lol).