PDA

View Full Version : Won the 11.50 Track Championship thanks to EFI Live!!!!!

YO-EL
October 31st, 2010, 11:05 AM
At Englishtown NJ, I won their Friday night 11.50 Index series!

Well, thanks to EFI LIVE, I WON the 11.50 Index CHAMPIONSHIP!!!!!
Was running at 60% WOT on Friday night..!

I am also in 2nd place in the Corvette Challenge 11.50 Index with a chance to win that next week as well, and 2nd place in the Corvette Challenge Brackets.

This is my 1st series Championship!
I have won multiple 1 day events, but never a series!!!

All made possible by EFI Live!
I was laughed at and ridiculed by users on the HP Tuners board when I inquired about Index Racing & the ability to "slow down" by adjusting WOT%.. So I purchased EFI Live, and have been consistent & beating guys with transbrakes & 2-steps!
Yes, I'm a footbraker, drive to & from the track, and my car has run as quick as 10.35.
EFI Live made it all possible, and I thank you! I even won the 12.50 Index race at the Summer Corvette Show N GO as well!!!!!!

Ellis Gray
Phila PA

joecar
October 31st, 2010, 11:17 AM
Hi Ellis, welcome to the forum :cheers:

Good job :cheers:

Thanks for posting.

GMPX
October 31st, 2010, 03:28 PM
Congratulations YO-EL, whilst we might have made it possible with the tuning software, you did the tuning, so give yourself a pat on the back too.

ScarabEpic22
October 31st, 2010, 04:16 PM
Congrats man, a different idea but seems like its working out well for ya!

Dust
November 3rd, 2010, 07:42 PM
Would be interested to know how you sandbagged your car

YO-EL
November 4th, 2010, 12:09 AM
Would be interested to know how you sandbagged your car
First of all, I don't sandbag my car, I run it full out..

I tune it with Max ETC table .

EFI LIVE is the BEST!

My car can run 10.35 @ 100%, 11.50 @ 60%, I even WON the Summer Show n GO 12.50 Index running @ 49%!!!!!

Dust
November 4th, 2010, 01:23 PM
Sorry sandbagging i guess has a more negative connotation that what was meant. I simply meant tuning the car to run less than 100% of it's potential. But I must say that you have a great idea for bracket racing. May not want to share with too many people though.

YO-EL
November 6th, 2010, 04:14 PM
No problem bro..
Tuning my car to run the # is essential in Index racing!
Lots of guys do it, but trust me, only the successful ones do it with EFI Live!!!!!

joecar
November 7th, 2010, 07:28 AM
It's easy to go fast, but it's difficult to go fast and stay within the bracket.