PDA

View Full Version : LBZ Tables

Cougar281
November 3rd, 2010, 12:17 PM
Any chance there are tables line the LLY's B2401-B2410 in the LBZ OSes? Would be nice to be able to adjust the elevated idle options.

bballer182
November 3rd, 2010, 05:14 PM
After reading a bunch of stuff on the PTO function in the Bosch ECM i am under the impression that the only way to change the PTO speed is to do the variable switch accompanied by the factory ECM cal to enable the function. That said, it would make sense to me that there does exist a table somewhere (ECM or BCM) that tells the ECM what rpm it should idle at.

Or are you talking about the cold weather elevated idle on the DIC?

Cougar281
November 3rd, 2010, 05:21 PM
I'm talking about the cold weather idle tables. It would be nice to be able to change the temps; When my truck was still a LLY, I had the ECM modded to raise the cold idle temps so it would work at warmer temps. For example, it was 32* out this morning, and the elevated idle didn't function because the ECT & IAT where around 45*.

bballer182
November 3rd, 2010, 05:26 PM
Ah... have you considered the PTO mod? there are 3 preset rpm's it will idle up to on your command.

GMPX
November 3rd, 2010, 06:22 PM
I do recall looking for these in the ECM sometime back but never found anything. It was then suggested it was a programmable BCM function which doesn't make sense to me, maybe that is the case?

Cougar281
November 4th, 2010, 12:44 AM
Ah... have you considered the PTO mod? there are 3 preset rpm's it will idle up to on your command.

I've got the PTO mod done, but the cold elevated idle puts more of a load on the motor to help it warm up quicker.

I do recall looking for these in the ECM sometime back but never found anything. It was then suggested it was a programmable BCM function which doesn't make sense to me, maybe that is the case?

I doubt it has anything to do with the BCM, since the 06 cluster with an 04 ECM functioned exactly the same as the 04 cluster with the 04 ECM. If it was a BCM function, I suspect the cluster would error when changing the cold idle function (or not show it at all) as I haven't reprogrammed any of the other modules, BCM included, with 06 calibrations.

bballer182
November 4th, 2010, 02:18 AM
closing the vanes to 100% raises the EGTs 50 degrees and helps warm it up faster than stock, thats what i have done.