PDA

View Full Version : New Logs, check them out

Black'Rado
November 10th, 2010, 11:35 AM
Got some new logs and just seeing if yall would check them out and see if everything looks good. I think its all good but just want second looks at them.

Thanks

WeathermanShawn
November 10th, 2010, 03:23 PM
Trims look good.

See you picked up some KR at one point. Do you have a wideband?

Also, your Injectors look like they are maxing out.

So, it looks like you live at lower elevation and unless you were on a track, you probably broke the speed limit..:grin: (joke of course).

Black'Rado
November 10th, 2010, 06:47 PM
may have been the 89octane gas, i tuned on 93
i have a wideband but its not configured to log with efi

looks like i need some injectors soon

joecar
November 11th, 2010, 03:25 AM
I only see one knock event on throttle closing, it doesn't look like real knock.

+1 on injectors running out.

Black'Rado
January 29th, 2011, 05:02 PM
here is another log, made it in december. i noticed i have lost some mpg, not sure what is causing it but it dropped off a good bit. was getting 12-13 now its like 9-11. i have a log of some normal driving that i got last week i can post up. im thinking maybe its a bit rich, my wideband shows lows of 13.6 to highs of 14.8 while normal driving, mostly in the high 13s. shouldnt it be closer to mid 14s?

thanks

WeathermanShawn
January 30th, 2011, 12:14 AM
Looks like you are Trimming normally which means you are in closed-loop. Its probably the 100% TPS and 107 mph causing your reduced mpg.:grin:.

Is your wideband serial or analog? Your closed-loop AFR for gasoline should be 14.7.

Black'Rado
January 30th, 2011, 04:53 AM
my wideband is analog, i have not got the serial to usb adaptor to configure the analog outputs to log with the LC1.

well yea the 100percent throttle is definantly sucking gas, but even if i dont do any spirited driving i notice a pretty big decrease.