PDA

View Full Version : anyone having problems running scripts from duramaxtuner??

bhillamax
November 26th, 2010, 02:10 PM
I dont know what I could be doing wrong but every script I run from duramaxtuner just makes my truck run terrible, no power, bogging down blowing a little smoke. The truck is stock with the dpf still on. I was just wondering if anyone else has had a problem like this??

07 LMM

bballer182
November 26th, 2010, 02:11 PM
Make sure you have your units of measure set to imperial before running a script.

bhillamax
November 26th, 2010, 02:19 PM
i did. and i can load the stock tune back in no problems the trucks runs fine. the only thing im doing different on the duramax tuner scripts is changing the 2 dpf tables

bballer182
November 26th, 2010, 02:25 PM
Well thats probably the problem then... You are changing a table that Nick did not intended to be edited....

bhillamax
November 26th, 2010, 03:03 PM
they say to just change those tables if your still running the dpf. so i guess you just cant run those tunes with the dpf on?

vortecfcar
November 26th, 2010, 03:14 PM
If you ever have questions like this, just send the tune to me as you've loaded it into the truck and I'll take a look for you. Should be able to figure it out pretty quick.

Nick@Duramaxtuner.com

Thanks,
Nick

bhillamax
November 28th, 2010, 11:57 AM
Done. Thank you

vortecfcar
November 29th, 2010, 09:02 AM
Make sure you have your units of measure set to imperial before running a script.

This was the issue.. followup.

Sent you the imperial version to compare Brandon. :)

Nick

bballer182
November 29th, 2010, 01:03 PM

i did. and i can load the stock tune back in no problems the trucks runs fine. the only thing im doing different on the duramax tuner scripts is changing the 2 dpf tables

This was the issue.. followup.

Sent you the imperial version to compare Brandon. :)

Nick

:cheers: