PDA

View Full Version : Err_nocable/31

69camaro5speed
December 1st, 2010, 05:04 PM
working on a 92s15 with a ls1 conversion,I can read and flash ecm,Black box log with v2,
If I try and use my laptop to log it kicks off when the engines running,I can log with key on engine not running If I start logging when its running or have it logging and start it I get ERR_NOCABLE/31.Here is the bug report if i uploaded it right

Tordne
December 1st, 2010, 07:50 PM
Seems interesting. Can you confirm that the cable selection in the Scan Tool properties is set to 'EFILive FlashScan v2.5 (HAPI)' and that the 'Scan all cable types' is unchecked?

Also, there is a new software release made yesterday (or perhaps the day before). You could try downloading and installing those versions (V7, V8 and updating V2 firmware).

69camaro5speed
December 2nd, 2010, 06:37 AM
Ok I will try that,I seen a post similar where some one was told to check propertie setting but it was like 05 and things where differant in properties
I check my setting it was set on v1 so I changed it to v2 and was wondering what to set other stuff to,I will make them changes tonight and see thanks

69camaro5speed
December 2nd, 2010, 02:11 PM
ok I made changes this is what I got

Tordne
December 2nd, 2010, 03:11 PM
This seems really odd. Does the FlashScan V2 boot from the OBDII port i the vehicle (not connected to laptop)? Any chance you can connect your laptop to the vehicle and be internet connected as well? If so I might be able to get a remote access session if you like.

69camaro5speed
December 2nd, 2010, 04:48 PM
yes it does I been using bb logging I just need to figure out how to edit my bb pids so I can log trans stuff I am trying to fix,I was thinking maybe ground but engine runs smooth,I do have internet that reachs the drive way

Tordne
December 2nd, 2010, 04:49 PM
Ok, I'll email you some instructions. Are you placed to try it soon?

69camaro5speed
December 2nd, 2010, 05:06 PM
The truck has a trans problem no 1 to 2 shift every thing else shifts good,so my customers taking it to trans shop to check 1,2shift solenoid,when its fixed I will need some help,
IF you want to e-mail me the info thats fine or wait untill I get it back, If It still has problem I will let you know Thanks for help
also are you going to pri show if so hope to see you there

Tordne
December 2nd, 2010, 05:08 PM
Email with remote access instructions has been sent already. Do let us know if there is still a problem when the vehicle returns.

I'll be at PRI so look forward to meeting you :). Will be great to meet some existing customers in person!

69camaro5speed
December 2nd, 2010, 05:24 PM
Thanks I undusted my other brand to see if it would stay hooked up,IT reminded me how much efilive was more user friendly lol thanks again I should see you guys befor I get this truck back thanks again

5.7ute
December 2nd, 2010, 05:59 PM
Will be great to meat some existing customers in person!

I hope this was a spelling mistake.:shock:

Tordne
December 2nd, 2010, 06:15 PM

Um, yeah! Not interested in getting that close to our customers :)

Tordne
December 2nd, 2010, 06:16 PM

Um, yeah! Not interested in getting that close to our customers :)

69camaro5speed
December 3rd, 2010, 06:50 AM
lol thats funny,though your talking about me i am the none speller