PDA

View Full Version : need help please lly flashed and now is throwing cylinder2 misfire and injector..

Chevyboy2004
December 3rd, 2010, 12:44 PM
hi there folks i just got efi live and flashed my truck to a dsp 5 tune. i wanted to make sure everything was cool so i flashed the truck with my stock tune changed to the new OS and dsp5 but not tunes in the dsp5 files just stock all the way through. after i did that my truck runs like crap and i used the scan tool and sure enough there was codes like cylinder 2 misfire and injector 2 over fuel and turbo charger over boost and turbo charger circuit failure and stuff. i havent even put the truck in drive. can anyone help me???.... 2004.5 lly chevy duramax w/ allison 5 speed. i also have the dsp5 switch installed the middle connector plug or the black plug on my ecm.

Chevyboy2004
December 3rd, 2010, 12:47 PM
used full flash not just the calibration flash to change computer

bballer182
December 3rd, 2010, 01:22 PM
Did you use the script to populate the stock tables in all of the DSP folders? If so did you ensure that you had selected and changed all of your tables to read in US Imperial units before running the script?

I would be willing to bet that's your problem...

Chevyboy2004
December 3rd, 2010, 05:04 PM
ok i figured it out and im stupid so sorry guys nut thank you for the help so fast

bballer182
December 4th, 2010, 05:54 AM
So what was the problem, so that other people can learn from your experience.

killerbee
December 5th, 2010, 01:49 AM
My guess is that one of the harness plugs never got reseated.

bballer182
December 5th, 2010, 05:19 AM
My guess is that one of the harness plugs never got reseated.

Ah never thought of a hardware problem...

Chevyboy2004
December 6th, 2010, 12:55 PM
you were exactually right the black main ecm harness plug was loos casing some turbo codes and cylinder two to misfire. i broke that stupid green pin thing on the black ecm plug though making sure all the pins were set right. does anyoine know where i can get one of those?