PDA

View Full Version : duramax imperial pids help

dieselboy04'
December 5th, 2010, 01:19 PM
I don't know if I've done something or if something in the soft wear update isn't just right or something... But I really need you guys help... I need to be able to log my truck so I can get the bugs worked out... been having problems with it for a few months now and got tired of it, didn't really mess with it and and now a few problems are getting worse..

Basically the run down on things... I select duramax imperial... only a few pids are green, a lot more are red x's and when I log it's not the right stuff to help in my tuner being able to see what needs to be tweaked...he's tried explaining few things to me but I'm just not getting it or it's not the problem and he's too far away to meet up with in person. Thanks

Big D
December 6th, 2010, 07:22 PM
I don't know if I've done something or if something in the soft wear update isn't just right or something... But I really need you guys help... I need to be able to log my truck so I can get the bugs worked out... been having problems with it for a few months now and got tired of it, didn't really mess with it and and now a few problems are getting worse..

Basically the run down on things... I select duramax imperial... only a few pids are green, a lot more are red x's and when I log it's not the right stuff to help in my tuner being able to see what needs to be tweaked...he's tried explaining few things to me but I'm just not getting it or it's not the problem and he's too far away to meet up with in person. Thanks

Post a log so we can look at what you are looking at.
after you connect and open the PID's such as dmax imp. go to info and validate PID's. This should open more PID's then select whatever you want.

dieselboy04'
December 8th, 2010, 07:12 AM
If a person didn't click the validate pids button, you'd be stuck with maybe four or five pids to choose from and not get proper info for tuning correct? If so I believe this is what I've done. I'll have more of a chance to to work with this, this weekend so I can figure it out for sure.