PDA

View Full Version : B3701 Injector pulse width voltage adjustment

curtbriggs
December 15th, 2010, 05:13 PM
Injector Offset vs. Volts vs. Vacuum on my excel spreadsheet with Injector Flow Rates:
is this the same as B3701 Injector pulse width voltage adjustment?

If so, it's 90*s out with kPa at the top instead of vertical. The vertical on the spread sheet appears to be the volts 4.5 to 20.5 the horizontal at the top is -80 to 80
There are three of these charts, #2 goes from 20 to 180 and #3, the range is 128 to 640. It only has the above title and no lables.

Any one knowledgeable about this and could you please enlighten me.

Also, I tried to attach this spread sheet to this message with manage attachments and I flunked the test. Again!

I thought this spread sheet with ten different injector flow rates and all associated information would be of use to others.

Thanks, Curt

joecar
December 15th, 2010, 06:59 PM
Hi Curt,

You can zip up the file(s) (make a Windows compressed folder) and then try posting the zip file.

5.7ute
December 29th, 2010, 10:47 AM
Curt. In the Efilive tune tool there is a conversion tool. Copy with labels B3701. Then open the conversion tool, make a map to replicate the B3701 table (dont have efilive here at work any more but there is a create labels button or similar that will do it for you) hit the transpose tab which will change the axis, copy & paste from your spreadsheet to this table. Hit transpose again to get the units back to efilive format & then copy & paste with labels this back to your tune.