PDA

View Full Version : Getting started with Autocal

jpodell
December 17th, 2010, 08:18 AM
I got my autocal yesterday and I'm having trouble getting started. I've installed efi live explorer on my laptop and loaded all the drivers for autocal. I've also updatec the firmware for my autocal. I've been reading and trying to figure out what I'm doing wrong. If someone could point me at an article or thread that starts from the beginning in a step by step fashion, I'd appreciate it.

When plug the autocal into the laptop or the truck, the first thing on the display is 'Options Missing".

I selected "Read 1 N/A" and press ok, nothing happens.

When I select "Record Data" and press ok, "Options Missing" pops up on the display.

Thanks,
John

Tordne
December 17th, 2010, 09:53 AM
If you have received your AutoCal from a tuner (as a mechanism for them to provide you with tunes) you should be getting support directly from them. While a lot of people here would be able to advise on configuration matters it really should be managed by the tuner as they are ultimately the ones that need to be familiar with your setup for providing their tuning service.

Or, did you purchase a number of AutoCal devices in order to provide tunes to your customers?

jpodell
December 17th, 2010, 10:06 AM
I got it from my tuner. I'll contact them. Thank you!