PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations!!!!

VetPet
December 12th, 2005, 10:17 AM
Paul & Ross,

Just wanted to say congratulations on the new format & website. It looks great! :thankyou2:

joecar
December 12th, 2005, 10:52 AM
Yes, it's great, thanks, appreciate the hard work.
:chug::coool: :exactly:

GMPX
December 12th, 2005, 12:05 PM
Not me, thank Paul, I think he can finally throw away the duct tape and string that was holding the last one togeather.

Web site is next :rockon:

Cheers,
Ross

joecar
December 12th, 2005, 01:31 PM
These extra emticons are cool, they save having to translate from Mental to English.

Can we get more...?

I could use the following ones :) :
beer chugging
beer clinking
tyre peeling
driving/shifting

BowlingSS
December 13th, 2005, 05:07 AM
I like the beer chugging....

Bill

TAQuickness
December 13th, 2005, 11:51 AM
I like the beer chugging....

Bill

I'll drink to that :hihi:

87gmc
December 14th, 2005, 08:35 AM
:banana: :beer: :cheers: :jump:

joecar
December 14th, 2005, 08:49 AM
Mate, what can I say... To whomever did this, thanks, and thanks again...:cheers: :beer::wave:

(Are there the tire-spinning and driving-shifting ones...?)

BowlingSS
December 14th, 2005, 09:04 AM
No how many you have someone will find another one that's :coool: . Keep up the good work EFILive guys..:thankyou2:

Bill
:beer:

VetPet
December 16th, 2005, 09:22 AM
Hey, How about an emoticon that removes panties? :banana: Anyone remember those pens that when you turned them upside down the clothes or bathing suit would disappear? :muahaha:

Thanks for all your hard work guys! EFI is :coool: !

By the way Ross, I have a daughter that is in Australia working and travelling. She's at a place called Fisher Island right now. Everytime she tells me how hot it is there I wanna :bawl: .

VetPet
December 16th, 2005, 09:24 AM
Hey, How about an emoticon that removes panties? :banana: Anyone remember those pens that when you turned them upside down the clothes or bathing suit would disappear?

Thanks for all your hard work guys! EFI is :coool: !

By the way Ross, I have a daughter that is in Australia working and travelling. She's at a place called Fisher Island right now. Everytime she tells me how hot it is there I wanna :bawl: .

:beer: