PDA

View Full Version : TAQCables - Status

TAQuickness
December 27th, 2010, 09:21 AM
Many of you have noticed the TAQCables website has been down a while :bad:. I apologize for the inconvenience and not making a post on the forum sooner. Until the site is back up I will not be able to accept orders. I will do my best to update this post once as the status changes. For the interim, you might try Bruce Melton @ Powrmax or Ira.

I will be replying to PM's today, but please be patient as I do not have regular internet access and none of my automagic notifications are working.

If you're wondering what happened - we moved in October and ended up 400' off the sole ISP's grid. Despite this fact, they proceeded with the "transfer of service" and shut everything down in mid-October. It's been epic since then :doh2:

TAQuickness
December 27th, 2010, 09:31 AM
Oztrack - I can't reply to your PM! I will email you when things get back to normal.

mattyc
December 28th, 2010, 08:54 PM
so is there anyway of getting a cable asap?

im in need of one to suit a LM-1

slows10
December 29th, 2010, 12:13 PM
so is there anyway of getting a cable asap?

im in need of one to suit a LM-1

He just offered two possible solutions.

joecar
December 29th, 2010, 05:20 PM
For the interim, you might try Bruce Melton @ Powrmax or Ira.
...see Bruce Melton (http://forum.efilive.com/member.php?167-Bruce-Melton) and/or Ira (http://forum.efilive.com/member.php?416-Ira)

TAQuickness
December 30th, 2010, 11:35 PM
Website should be up, but the store is still closed. Being a holiday, it will probably be early next week before I can get the store active again. Thanks again for your patience.

TAQuickness
January 6th, 2011, 10:14 AM
site is currently down, but the nut's and bolts in the background are now working. Hope to have everything back to normal in the next 12-24 hours.

TAQuickness
January 6th, 2011, 02:27 PM
Verything should be up and running now!

TAQuickness
January 18th, 2011, 12:57 PM
The site has been bouncing lately. going thru some network upgrades that should steady thing out, bear with me.

mr.prick
January 18th, 2011, 11:26 PM
Have you thought about opening an ebay store?