PDA

View Full Version : v2 keypad falling off

Gregs
January 10th, 2011, 06:45 AM
i was just wondering if anyone has had any problems with the keypad lifting off the v2. mine looks like it has a big bubble under the keypad and when i push buttons i hear a sound like some type of adhesive that has come loose and kind of sticks for a moment when i bush the buttons. it was like this when i bought it this summer and did the v1 to v2 upgrade but recently its become worse and i'm worried that soon the keypad might fall off. i'm not home now but i can get pictures. just wondering if anyone else has had a similar problem.

Tordne
January 10th, 2011, 10:57 AM
It's not anything that has been reported to us before. If you could send pictures to me (support@efilive.com) that would be appreciated.

Gregs
January 11th, 2011, 10:35 AM
email sent, thanks!

rcr1978
January 11th, 2011, 05:06 PM
Mines lifting also but not to bad, I was going to ask if I could buy a new one eventualy since mines pretty old.

joecar
January 11th, 2011, 11:32 PM
If you're in the USA, you can contact Ira (http://forum.efilive.com/member.php?416-Ira) regarding the keypads.

rcr1978
January 12th, 2011, 03:11 AM
Cool thanks

tor1965
January 18th, 2011, 04:11 AM
Hi
My keypad is kind of loose along the left edge. It is not yet a problem, but if something gets under one of the buttons the button can hang. I am pressing the keypad down whenever I use the v2 and will wait to se if it gets worse before I do something with it.

Tor