PDA

View Full Version : Stock LLY file?

Wasted Income
December 17th, 2005, 12:57 PM
Got my EFILive in the mail today. Is there any way anyone (the staff here, or a beta tester) could send me a stock .tun file for an LLY just to play with? Will I even be able to open it until I'm updated for LLY?

Thanks.:thankyou2:
-Jeff

GMPX
December 17th, 2005, 04:04 PM
Hi Jeff,

Unfortunately LLY will not display until we release to the public the update (give it about a week). You can scan your LLY with what you have there.

If you want some LB7 files to look at I am sure someone would happily send them your way.

Cheers,
Ross

Wasted Income
December 18th, 2005, 05:41 AM
Thanks for the answer, Ross.

I've already been sent some LB7 files, and I can't wait to start playing with my LLY:exactly:

This looks to be a great product, and EFI Live's product support is second to none! :rockon: :thankyou2:

Wasted Income
December 22nd, 2005, 11:26 AM
Hi Jeff,

Unfortunately LLY will not display until we release to the public the update (give it about a week). You can scan your LLY with what you have there.

If you want some LB7 files to look at I am sure someone would happily send them your way.

Cheers,
Ross

Any word on the LLY public release? I know I'm annoying, but I'm itching to play!! :exactly:

a78turbo
December 22nd, 2005, 06:47 PM
This is driving me crazy too. Cannot wait for it to go public. I gotta really itchy mouse finger. Wanna start tuning really soon. Are we getting too pushy?:jump:

Max Power
December 22nd, 2005, 07:39 PM
Not long now guys. 3-4 months maximum. :D

a78turbo
December 23rd, 2005, 04:17 AM
That's not even funny :mad: people could get hurt for a comment like that. :rippedhand:

Blacky
December 23rd, 2005, 09:32 AM

Months, Days, what's the difference :nixweiss:

We are working 78 hours a day to try and get the LLY guys something to use before Christmas. However, if we don't then we will definitely have something available before New Year.

Paul

Max Power
December 23rd, 2005, 10:12 AM
4E hours a day is all we can ask. Especially this time of year :D I bet you see code everywhere you look if you are spending that much time on it ;)

TurboBeagleBuggy
December 23rd, 2005, 01:46 PM
:damnit1:

NOT FUNNY

a78turbo
December 23rd, 2005, 03:29 PM
I know you guys are working very hard, and all of us that are waiting patiently are very appreciative of the work you are doing. We should be thankful that you took on this adventure, not critisizing for the time it has taken. Thank you for all the hard work you have done to make this a reality.:master: :thankyou2:

TurboBeagleBuggy
December 23rd, 2005, 03:35 PM
I know you guys are working very hard, and all of us that are waiting patiently are very appreciative of the work you are doing. We should be thankful that you took on this adventure, not critisizing for the time it has taken. Thank you for all the hard work you have done to make this a reality.:master: :thankyou2:

...............:exactly:

Wasted Income
December 25th, 2005, 04:27 PM
Thanks guys...New Years is coming fast... :)