PDA

View Full Version : EFILive v4 Eval Licenses for 2011 available?

derekvincent
January 24th, 2011, 01:40 PM
I was wondering if their is an eval licenses available for 2011...

Cheers,
Derek.

Tordne
January 24th, 2011, 03:30 PM
I was available a while ago actually, just didn't change the title of the thread (http://forum.efilive.com/showthread.php?8458-EFILive-V4-Eval-License-Valid-Thru-Dec-2011) sorry.

tara
April 27th, 2011, 08:43 AM
hi i tryed the evaualation code and wont let me in what
am i doing wrong...

Tordne
April 27th, 2011, 08:46 AM
Only enter the details provided on the eval registration. For instance if you enter your email address or any other details the license will be invalid. Please also double check that the date you are entering is valid (commonly the year is incorrect when entering the code).

tara
April 27th, 2011, 09:43 AM
hi
ive tryed that still no good any more help plz.

Tordne
April 27th, 2011, 10:45 AM
[License]
Serial Number=EFILIVEV4LICENSE
Key=DLSB-WDAH-DPAT-WHME
Type=Evaluation
Expiry=31-Dec-2011
LicensedTo=Evaluation
Email=

Literally copy the above (which I have again verified as being correct) into your 'C:\Program Files\EFILive\V4\EFILiveV4.ini' over the existing section.

patapeter
June 18th, 2011, 01:36 PM
[License]
Serial Number=EFILIVEV4LICENSE
Key=DLSB-WDAH-DPAT-WHME
Type=Evaluation
Expiry=31-Dec-2011
LicensedTo=Evaluation
Email=

Literally copy the above (which I have again verified as being correct) into your 'C:\Program Files\EFILive\V4\EFILiveV4.ini' over the existing section.
Hi There's a way to add a different car than the ones that are listed ?
I have an renault 21 txe inyection
thanks regards

Tordne
June 18th, 2011, 03:56 PM
The first thing required is that your vehicle is actual able to be supported by EFILive V4 at the protocol level. Unfortunately that s not something that we might be able to determine for you I'm afraid. If the protocol was found to be OK then the next hurdle would be to find the information necessary for your vehicle to create a vehicle definition file for EFILive V4.

Sorry we can't really be of any help on that one :(

patapeter
June 18th, 2011, 04:18 PM
The first thing required is that your vehicle is actual able to be supported by EFILive V4 at the protocol level. Unfortunately that s not something that we might be able to determine for you I'm afraid. If the protocol was found to be OK then the next hurdle would be to find the information necessary for your vehicle to create a vehicle definition file for EFILive V4.

Sorry we can't really be of any help on that one :(
My car has the obd 1 protocol and i think in usa was sold as a eagle Medallion , i think.