PDA

View Full Version : How many PCM can we hack?

johnsZ06
December 19th, 2005, 10:48 AM
If we purchased Flash Scan under the special promotion for EFILive Pro users, what was the number of PCMs we could hack? I think I remember reading 4 but I'm not sure. :nixweiss:

Dirk Diggler
December 19th, 2005, 11:28 AM
what promotion are you referring to?

Tordne
December 19th, 2005, 11:39 AM
When EFILive initially released FlashScan there was an offer that if you purchased in the first month from date of release you would get 4 PCM licenses, rather than the normal 2. I got the same deal :rockon:

BowlingSS
December 19th, 2005, 02:15 PM
If we purchased Flash Scan under the special promotion for EFILive Pro users, what was the number of PCMs we could hack? I think I remember reading 4 but I'm not sure. :nixweiss:

It was four..:exactly:

Bill

ToplessTexan
December 19th, 2005, 02:30 PM
Unless you agreed to step to the back of the line while production was ramped up in which case you got five. :)

TAQuickness
December 19th, 2005, 02:45 PM
I got 4 too

bink
December 19th, 2005, 03:04 PM
I got 4 too

Me too. :D

Topless Texan - :shock: There is a Corvette beneath the 2 ladies in your Avatar!!

Cheers,
joel

Tordne
December 19th, 2005, 03:11 PM
Topless Texan - :shock: There is a Corvette beneath the 2 ladies in your Avatar!!

Shame Avatar's are so small :muahaha:

johnsZ06
December 20th, 2005, 02:15 AM
That's what I thought! Good, I have two left. My buddy wants me to turn off his rear cats. Seems like waste. I wanna tune something! lol

Blacky
December 20th, 2005, 04:31 AM
That's what I thought! Good, I have two left. My buddy wants me to turn off his rear cats. Seems like waste. I wanna tune something! lol

Select the menu option Help->FlashScan PCM licensing... to see how many licenses you have used and how many are still available.
(The cable must be connected at the time, so EFILive can query it).

Regards
Paul

johnsZ06
December 20th, 2005, 07:06 AM
Select the menu option Help->FlashScan PCM licensing... to see how many licenses you have used and how many are still available.
(The cable must be connected at the time, so EFILive can query it).

Regards
Paul

Thanks Paul! :cheers:

ToplessTexan
December 21st, 2005, 02:40 AM
Shame Avatar's are so small :muahaha:

Not in this case. Some things are better left to the imagination. ;)

TAQuickness
December 21st, 2005, 03:06 AM
Me too. :D

Cheers,
joel

you sure about that? I've been staring at that picture for some time now and I can't seem to find the vette. Does look like the moon is out though :hihi: