PDA

View Full Version : B3647 Semi Open Cell Interpolation and cmnd AFR

O1Z06
February 2nd, 2011, 06:10 AM
Hey guys, I was just wondering what kind of interpolation is used between B3647 table cells that cross the 1.00 EQ Ratio (example: if the maps adjacent cells transition from 0.95EQ to 1.10EQ will it interpolate and ever hit 1.00EQ while transitioning? If so, closed loop STFT and LTFT will still be disabled that exact instant through the transition correct? Just making sure I understand how the code is written.

Also, I see that the stock petrol stoch ratio is 14.63AFR. If I changed it to 14.68AFR, will a 1.00EQ B3647 table command closed loop STFT and LTFT and a 14.68AFR? Another way I am looking at it is does it care what the referenced stoch ratio value is?

Cheers:cheers:

5.7ute
February 2nd, 2011, 10:47 AM
Semi Open Loop fuelling will occur whenever an EQ of 1.0 is commanded during a steady state condition. I doubt very much that interpolation of adjacent cells will hold an EQ of 1.0 long enough to allow this to occur.
If you change B3601(not sure on table id as I dont have efilive on this pc) to 14.68, whenever commanded EQ is 1.0 commanded AFR in the scanner will be 14.68 & SOL will be enabled. However the trims will adjust to the stoich ratio of the fuel (whatever it may be regardless of the value you have entered)

O1Z06
February 2nd, 2011, 05:16 PM
Semi Open Loop fuelling will occur whenever an EQ of 1.0 is commanded during a steady state condition. I doubt very much that interpolation of adjacent cells will hold an EQ of 1.0 long enough to allow this to occur.
Thanks, I forgot that there was a time delay factor so your right that would be very hard to hold that precise of a value for that long.

If you change B3601(not sure on table id as I dont have efilive on this pc) to 14.68, whenever commanded EQ is 1.0 commanded AFR in the scanner will be 14.68 & SOL will be enabled. However the trims will adjust to the stoich ratio of the fuel (whatever it may be regardless of the value you have entered)
Ok, roger that. Thank you sir for the help.