PDA

View Full Version : LBZ/LMM Lope tune

LBZoom
February 8th, 2011, 03:48 AM
Hey guys,
Just curious to get some input on making a lope tune for the LBZ/LMM trucks. I've got one that sounds decent at idle in neutral/park, but it changes when I put it in gear a little.

Just wondering what some of you other guys are doing to make a clean sounding lope and if you're able to keep it loping in gear?

Thanks for sharing any info!v:cheers:

andrewjamesbond1
February 25th, 2011, 07:36 PM
LBZoom,

Since you helped me out back in Christmas, I will see what I can do for you :)

What kind of lope are you looking for? I have an LBZ that lopes pretty good for being an LBZ. I haven't been able to get it to smoke like an LLY or lope as slow as some of the LLY's but it sounds pretty good and is kinda neat lol.

Let me know if you are interested!

Thanks!

Andrew
MB Custom Tuning

LBZoom
February 26th, 2011, 10:38 AM
Hey Andrew, How's everything going with your tuning? Thanks for the reply I've been messing with it some and like you I can't get it as slow or quite as crisp, but I've got it pretty good actually now, I'll send you a video clip of it, PM me your email again in case I lost it. Thanks again man!

andrewjamesbond1
February 27th, 2011, 04:21 PM
Went ahead and sent you an email.

andrewjamesbond1
February 27th, 2011, 04:21 PM
By the way, your lope tune sounds pretty good! Fan on Facebook!

SGFastMax
March 12th, 2011, 05:49 AM
Sounds like the one i made. I dont think its very practical for the lmm though it didnt turn out good when i tried.

andrewjamesbond1
March 12th, 2011, 07:45 AM
LBZ's and LMM are extremely hard to lope well. A fast lope isn't hard to put on, but that's not really the point :) LBZoom has a pretty good lope tune whipped up for the LMM's. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5GKmh-FlZg

LBZoom
March 12th, 2011, 02:55 PM
Thanks Andrew!:cheers: