PDA

View Full Version : P12 Reads fine but fails security when writing?? WTF??

Highlander
February 25th, 2011, 01:37 PM
Got no idea why this happens...

It gets bootloader rejected to write but reads just fine... It doesn't get past security... Any thoughts???

Tordne
February 25th, 2011, 02:08 PM
What software and firmware are you running?

Highlander
February 25th, 2011, 02:46 PM
Ira and paul solved it... and at this time in the evening... WOW.. this is freaking support... I would love to see that from ANY other company.... This is why I LOOOOOOOOVE efilive!!!!

I'll never ever buy a license from anyone expect IRA!

joecar
February 25th, 2011, 03:00 PM
Good deal :cheers: all inside of one hour :cheers:

Tordne
February 25th, 2011, 03:10 PM
It is good. But the flip side is how sad are we all sitting at our machines working on Saturday afternoon LOL.

joecar
February 25th, 2011, 03:25 PM
Hmmmm, I hadn't considered that... :bawl:

GMPX
February 25th, 2011, 03:46 PM
I'm good, it's my daughters 7th birthday, the party is in full swing, but I can take a break to the PC with some Pizza and a Corona right?

Tordne
February 25th, 2011, 04:07 PM
Sure. Just don't produce too much code under the influence of Corona ;)

ScarabEpic22
February 25th, 2011, 04:22 PM
I'm good, it's my daughters 7th birthday, the party is in full swing, but I can take a break to the PC with some Pizza and a Corona right?

Pizza and Corona, oh man sounds like a good afternoon/evening. Not sure what my beverage of choice will be tonight, maybe some Crown Royal?

Sure. Just don't produce too much code under the influence of Corona ;)

Definitely not, Ive tried my limited knowledge of coding Java after a few beers. I thought it was brilliant at the time, the next morning I couldnt understand my train of thought!

(Hey wonder if that's how Bosch produces their code?! :))

Tordne
February 25th, 2011, 04:32 PM
I think the Germans like their Schnapps. That stuff is pretty potent so you could be right about it be related to the Bosch coding :)

Highlander
February 25th, 2011, 06:07 PM
This was all while the car was strapped at the dyno... luckily its mine and I can spare the time...

Still... i've never had this kind of support from anyone using ANY other software... Fords or Chryslers...

Ira
February 26th, 2011, 06:51 AM
It is good. But the flip side is how sad are we all sitting at our machines working on Saturday afternoon LOL.

Friday night for some of us!

Ira