PDA

View Full Version : Longer audio/video link on YouTube of my 6.6 Firehawk

the Dragon
March 5th, 2011, 04:08 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKZs2V1KIdo

The car is dirty, I know LOL.

And here's the Corsa cleaned up a little. 5 1/2 years later and the Corsa can still bling :)

WeathermanShawn
March 5th, 2011, 05:14 PM
Thats a really nice ride. I like the seats and brake package too.

I swear I can see you car shake in the video from that cam. Did you do the engine install or did you have someone do the work?

In any case, looks good and I really like that cam lope!

the Dragon
March 5th, 2011, 05:27 PM
Thank you very much!

I sincerely enjoy my car. I'm never gonna have another car as a favorite; bought it brand new 10 years ago and every mile is mine :)

My son falls asleep in the back seat CONSTANTLY LOL!

Brenda is going to get a Gallardo over the next year. We used to drive our friends Gallardo and Ferrari 430 Coupe but I STILL loved driving my car more; strange I know.

Plus my car can out handle the Gallardo and give the 430 a workout on a road course ;)

Thanks for the compliments Shawn!!!

joecar
March 5th, 2011, 07:19 PM
Very nice, sounds wild :cheers:

Headlight conversion is good :cheers: no more messing around with headlight motors.

joecar
March 5th, 2011, 07:22 PM
The F-car has always been something special (the LS1 version even more so)... it has its own unique quirks, but there is no other car you/I would rather have.

With engine and suspension mods, it can hold its own fairly well (this upsets some people since the F-car costs a lot less).

The F-car is a monument to GM's better days.

the Dragon
March 5th, 2011, 07:44 PM
Fully agree with everything you said Joe :)

Brenda agrees too; Her WS6 is always going to be Her main car. Even after She gets one of those "slower" cars lol!

I love my lights. Had them for 5 years too. Yeah . . . After going through 3 factory light motor gears and 2 brass gears it was time to get the BPP. It looks good on my hood but Brenda doesn't think it would flow with Her WS6 hood.