PDA

View Full Version : Vista 64bit strikes again....Does not remember my License info

KB3MMX
March 9th, 2011, 05:00 AM
Hello, I'm having a problem on my Vista laptop with remembering my License info so the software doesn't boot in "Demo" mode.:confused:
For some reason the info is in there when I click on the help>registration tab but it still boots in demo mode and I have to plug in my V2 before I can do any file editing.
I tried looking in the notepad..text file that stores the license info and it appears correct in there too.. Could the software be looking in some other folder for the info for osme reason?
Any suggestions?

thanks again !!

Tordne
March 9th, 2011, 05:29 AM
The software will be looking at the 'My Documents\EFILive\V7.5\User Configuration\License.txt' file. lease verify the information in that file is as provided o your original Blue Registration card. If you still have issues email me your Serial number and Auth Code (http://support.efilive.com/kb_article.php?ref=2143-YUOG-8049) and I can retrieve the details for you to ensure they are correct.

Cheers,

KB3MMX
March 9th, 2011, 09:07 AM
Yup, all info in the text file appears correct.....just doesn't recognize it for some reason, I'll PM you the info you requested....

Thanks !

Tordne
March 9th, 2011, 10:27 AM
License file sent via email.

KB3MMX
March 9th, 2011, 11:52 AM
License file sent via email.

THANK YOU, THANK YOU !!! :cheers::rockon::thumb_yello:

Replacing that file with the one you sent me fixed the problem!!!