PDA

View Full Version : Herro???

SSpdDmon
March 9th, 2011, 05:21 AM
Hey guys...believe it or not, I'm still alive. LOL It's been a while since I've posted here on a regular basis and come this spring, I'm hoping to get back in the swing of things. The true question is, how much have I forgotten and how much have I missed? I know last fall, I stumbled upon this thread (http://forum.efilive.com/showthread.php?13235-I-can-t-get-pulse-width-low-enough-on-siemens-mototron-60lb-injectors&p=130166&viewfull=1#post130166), which made me really happy. Looks like yall figured out the rich idle problem with bigger injectors. I need to implement this fix on 2 cars now that I've picked up a Florida Z28 with a few goodies on it. Still have the Procharged SS, which will probably be up for sale in a month or two. So, if you know anyone that might be looking for a fun summer car, let me know! :hihi:

In the mean time, I hope all of this f**king snow melts soon or I might just lose what's left of my mind. Anyone have a really, really big hair dryer I can borrow??? :grin:

joecar
March 9th, 2011, 06:31 AM
Hi Jeff :cheers:

ScarabEpic22
March 9th, 2011, 09:28 AM
Welcome back Jeff!

A lot has changed, LBZ/LMM DSPx, Cummins support is about to be released, V8 development is in full swing. Play around with V8, read/write times are even faster with most controllers than with V7! Plus BBx is great and makes flashing/logging easier.

5.7ute
March 9th, 2011, 03:18 PM
Hi Jeff, :welcome: back.
Luckily snow is never a problem where I live. But with this crazy wet weather we are having a dry weekend has been a rarity.

SSpdDmon
March 10th, 2011, 03:05 PM
Thanks, guys! 2 more inches supposed to hit before the weekend according to weather.com. Yay. :throw: