PDA

View Full Version : LM-1 help

WicketMike
December 24th, 2005, 09:10 AM
Ive been reading for the last 24hrs and this is the last thing i THINK isnt right.

i have the LM-1 setup as 0v=10afr and 5v=20afr and also output to 12/sec

then i changed the ad1 and also ad2 in the sae_generic.txt fil to ({EXT.ADx}*2)+10

Is the LM-1 suppose to match the AFR commanded on the dashboard (f10)?

its not, its reading 14.63 but when i went back to my old tune and then setup the LM-1, it was pretty close to matching until the car warmed up and then it did the samething as when i was trying to do the autoVE, it would goto 14.63.

Please help!

thanks

Dirk Diggler
December 24th, 2005, 09:36 AM
No it isnt thru tuning oyu are going to get commanded to match actual. to figure out the correction factor or the BEN you would take actual and divide it by commanded and come up with a % error correction expressed as X.XX you then make a map that mimicks the ve table and use that to adjust you table richer or leaner. Most of this information can be obtained from doing various searches here and on tech

GM_AFR1 is commanded and LM1_Wb or somehting like that is your actual AFR

WicketMike
December 24th, 2005, 05:08 PM
No it isnt thru tuning oyu are going to get commanded to match actual. to figure out the correction factor or the BEN you would take actual and divide it by commanded and come up with a % error correction expressed as X.XX you then make a map that mimicks the ve table and use that to adjust you table richer or leaner. Most of this information can be obtained from doing various searches here and on tech

GM_AFR1 is commanded and LM1_Wb or somehting like that is your actual AFR

thanks,

I was reading all day yesterday and maybe cuz i read so much it made me more confussed. :nixweiss:

If i am following the AutoVE, i should be ok then, right?

I really just wanted to make sure that EFILive was getting the right AFR from the LM-1.

thanks