PDA

View Full Version : 2000 vortec 7.4 stock file

RickFox
March 26th, 2011, 11:06 AM
Hello guys I am new to this site and EFI Live. I have a 2000 gmc 3500 with the vortec 7.4 and a nv4500 manual trans. I am looking for a stock tune to put in the EFI program to start playing with it to get to learn it some more. The truck is completely stock for now, looking at going with a 0411 swap, comp cam, valve springs, and intake. Looking at pulling with the truck in the stock class. Any and all help is appreciated.

Thanks,
Rick

mathis
March 30th, 2011, 12:33 PM
Are you saying that you havent purchased efi live yet and want to play with the tune in demo mode to get familier with it? If so i imagine it will be hard to find one with a 5 speed. I will send you one for an automatic if you want however. If you already have efi live, just read yours and save it.

pullincrazy88
April 9th, 2011, 06:58 AM
Good choice for a pullin truck! I have pulled mine quite a bit it's a 2000 with a 454 and automatic. Also have a comp cam, roller rockers and springs, some head work, and 411 swap. If you have any questions about the set up or to set the truck up for pulling feel free to pm me.