PDA

View Full Version : Looking for data stream for 93 2.8l s10 ECM 1228062 for EFIlive v4

c172cpt
April 11th, 2011, 04:46 AM
i have searched online, i have used other utilities but i really like EFI Live, is there a repository for vehicle data streams.
Specifically, right now im looking for a stream for a 1993 Chevy S10 2.8L with ECM# 1228062

I could not find one with the installed data streams

Also i'm looking for some direction on how to create my own xml file for specific vehicles if i cannot find the data stream.

Thank you for your time,

-scott-

Tordne
April 11th, 2011, 07:16 AM
There isn't going to be a vehicle definition file that you can just pick up and use for that vehicle I'm afraid. The best we might be able to do is provide you with a data specification document that you can use to create the vehicle definition from. If you are interested in taking on that challenge please email me (support@efilive.com) your full VIN and I'll see if we have any details available.

Edit: Sorry on the direction for creating the definition what I'd do is send you a specification document for an existing XML and then you can hopefully see the correlation between the two formats. You will be creating the definition in V4 (not directly in the XML).