PDA

View Full Version : EFI tune fail to load

kenny
April 14th, 2011, 03:01 PM
I was loading a tune and realized I was loading the wrong one and pushed the stop button. Program failed to respond after and windows closed program. I have tried flashing different tunes into it and they abort halfway through the erasing memory part and truck won't start. I tried full reflash and it keeps repeating message for erasing memory wait two minutes. Please point me in right direction to get truck running again. Thank you in advance.

Kenny

kenny
April 15th, 2011, 02:03 AM
Update. I was trying to load tune for over three hours and finally just left it alone and check on it every hour.

I know now to never stop the loading of a tune while its actively loading. I think that why it does not work. I left it hooked to the truck last night, and at bout midnight I went out to check it and it loaded successfully!!! Truck started right up. Guess it just takes a long time even with the message that keeps repeating like described earlier. Batteries were pretty dead on truck though. Thanks for the help guys. =)

joecar
April 15th, 2011, 02:55 AM
Glad you got it going :cheers:

ScarabEpic22
April 15th, 2011, 03:55 AM
Welcome!
Glad you got it sorted, where in WA are you?

kenny
April 15th, 2011, 07:28 AM
I live over by Puyallup, wa. I see your in Spokane, right?

ScarabEpic22
April 15th, 2011, 07:39 AM
Home is Seattle, school is in Spokane. Be back in Seattle in a month for the summer.

Did you return the ECM to stock with the Edge before you flashed it with EFILive?

kenny
April 18th, 2011, 02:51 PM
oops...I have EFI. I have not updated sig for a long time, haha.