PDA

View Full Version : B2713

driver456
May 8th, 2011, 11:06 AM
(The red folder)I had to put this table back to stock because I would get reduced power mode if it was to low,Now my car revs up to 3000rpm when I start it.Is there anything I can do to get the rpm's lower without messing with that table................Paul

joecar
June 20th, 2011, 02:42 AM
Paul pm'd me the results of his research/experiment, it is a clever solution:

Hey Joe! Everything is good so far.I didn't post up what I did, I was just to tired to type the whole thing :) I didn't mean anything bad that I didn't get any help, No big deal.

OK long story short. I took the TB (NW 102mm)off and set it on top of the intake and plugged the wires to it and watched what the TB was doing with the key off & on and pressing on the throttle pedal. I took out the idle stop screw because that was keeping the blade from closing and messing up the TB & TAC module correlation every time I would lower table B2713. B2713, what ever you set it at thats the percent at which the TB is open at key on and helps with start up,(That table is good if you have a big cam), So every time I lowered that # the idle screw would prevent it from going lower and then "reduced power mode" I have it set @ 10% now which works fine, No more high idle, Any lower for some reason even without the set screw it goes reduced power mode, Anyway my idle is fine now.

The next problem was when I would slam the pedal to the floor the TB would open so fast it was going past the 90 degree point (100%) and go in reduced power mode, I was like WTF! now. There is a spot on the TB that I put a small bolt in to stop the blade from going past the 90 degree mark, So that stopped that problem. I also adjusted tables B2307 & B2308 in the red folder lower which slows the rate of the TB opening. Hope you followed along LOL! I'll tell ya what I learned alot about those tables & if it wasn't for EFILive scanner and the RR pcm & knowing how to work on my own car I would have never figured it out.

I don't mind if this gets posted, Maybe it could help somebody else out :) .....................Paul

Paul, thanks for the info; DBW is quite difficult/scary, takes guts to play with it :cheers: