PDA

View Full Version : T43 WOT Shifting TUTD

Highlander
May 10th, 2011, 03:09 PM
Well,

I got 2 caddies to deal with and some of the customers were having the issue of hitting the rev limiter while using the TUTD feature. They like to drive aggressively on the street and I was looking for a way to make the trans shift at WOT no matter what.

I played with some of the tables and you can make the trans up shift at WOT, but it will only shift commanded by speed (vss) but I can't make it follow the D1200 table...

That table only works for normal or performance, but wont work for TUTD. Is there something I am missing in order for the TCM to use that table for shifting ALSO when TUTD?

Thanks

Dieselman
May 10th, 2011, 11:28 PM
I would lower tables D1160 and D1161 and follow each set like that and see what happens. If you set it at say 40km/hr it should change itself.

Or you could tell them to leave them in sports mode :shock::shock:

Hope it works for you

Tre-Cool
May 10th, 2011, 11:42 PM
See the attached file. this is an old one of my tunes but it autoshifts in tutd mode.

i've found the d1200 + tables do nothing at all.

gmh308
May 13th, 2011, 03:35 PM
See the attached file. this is an old one of my tunes but it autoshifts in tutd mode.

i've found the d1200 + tables do nothing at all.

Ditto basically...I set VSS low so it qualifies speed early and then shifts on the rpm setting. Even GM sets speed lower in some cases than it normally would be to ensure that the shifts occur correctly.