PDA

View Full Version : Loaded efilive over bullydog on accident, now pcm locked??

wildbillracin
May 20th, 2011, 02:25 AM
:help2: I was installing a dsp5 and efi live on a 2001 early LB7. I was unaware that the previous bullydog (triple dog) programer was not removed but just in stock mode :doh2::doh2:. So efi live was able to pull what I thought was the stock tune, I converted it and everything for the dsp5 OS properly. I was also able to full reflash the truck but when the reflash was over the glow plug light and ck engine light were toggling rapidly and the truck would crank but no start. I tried pulling all the fuses I could and try a full reflash to the origional tune I pulled out but efi live is not able to connect and says ecm is rearmed then tells me that my ecm is in an unknown state. Where do I go from here. (i know i know, its a mess) Im wondering if its possible I can get my ecm reflashed with a stock tune and start over with the efi live? Or if Im toast and need to get another ecm? HELPPP.

Thanks in advance..

GMC-2002-Dmax
May 20th, 2011, 10:17 AM
If the bootloader is rejected you can try the "ALT" Key and it may unlock to read or write to.

cumminsDK
May 20th, 2011, 12:26 PM
Do a search for "flashy twitchy" thought it was only 2002's but sounds just like what youre experiencing