PDA

View Full Version : Greg Banish DVD question

jon6.0
May 21st, 2011, 04:08 AM
Does the Greg Banish DVD adequately cover EFI Live?

eficalibrator
May 21st, 2011, 01:36 PM
The process is the same regardless of what software you're using. Many of the demos use brand X, but each section ends with a part where I show the same tables in EFILive. Keep in mind that there are many year-to-year software changes that can't all be covered in a single video or even class. If you pay attention to the "what" and "why", finding the "where" is much easier.

My second video will pick up where the first one left off and uses EFILive exclusively.

jon6.0
May 21st, 2011, 01:45 PM
My second video will pick up where the first one left off and uses EFILive exclusively.

That statement is enough to make me buy EFI Live. I would like to take vacation and do one of your in person advanced classes once I have a handle on things.

JOHNBOY
May 21st, 2011, 02:24 PM
The process is the same regardless of what software you're using. Many of the demos use brand X, but each section ends with a part where I show the same tables in EFILive. Keep in mind that there are many year-to-year software changes that can't all be covered in a single video or even class. If you pay attention to the "what" and "why", finding the "where" is much easier.

I just finished my first day in Greg's class. All i can say is awesome. Greg did a great job of explaining things. Took time answer questions and make sure we understood the answer. When I could not find a table in EFI Live he showed me where it was. :fluffy: Two hour ride home and all did was think about what I learned today. cant wait to get back at it tommorow and here that Corvette sing.

See you in the morning Greg.:rockon:

jon6.0
May 22nd, 2011, 03:33 AM
Which class are you taking?

JOHNBOY
May 22nd, 2011, 11:32 AM
Which class are you taking?

Secrets of EFI Calibration

I just finished today. For me I had seen and heard about some the methods he taught us. But I did not understand the why and how. Getting the theory (why) than seeing it applied (How) was huge for me. Now I just need to put it to good use to hammer in the process by repetition. Also it debunk some myths and misconceptions I had.

IMHO easily worth my time and money.

jon6.0
May 22nd, 2011, 11:33 AM
Awesome.