PDA

View Full Version : new v2 starting from bbx 0024

restless@westnet.com.au
May 23rd, 2011, 01:32 PM
hi I'm just sitting up a NEW v2 for a friend
loaded all the stuff ect all works fine BUT
the first log we did and saved
it SAVED AS #0024 way NOT #0001 as it is a new machine ??:confused:

i did use a 2GB sd card from my Owen v2 but it was formatted on the pc and again in the new v2
an ideas
thanks

joecar
May 23rd, 2011, 02:03 PM
Look at the V2's Options/Settings (navigate down using keypad/LCD), there is the log file count, it started at 23, you can set it to 1 (the next file will be _0002)...

and rename the _0024 file to _0001.

restless@westnet.com.au
May 23rd, 2011, 05:31 PM
so its S and C
f6 DEVICES AND ON THE 1st GENERAL PAGE
under file FILE NO window it was set at #0 so i programe it again
dident make any differance still counting up from 0024 ???

also did the same on v2 its self on the lcd /f4 setup/edit setings file #0

joecar
May 24th, 2011, 03:33 AM
so its S and C
f6 DEVICES AND ON THE 1st GENERAL PAGE
under file FILE NO window it was set at #0 so i programe it again
dident make any differance still counting up from 0024 ???

also did the same on v2 its self on the lcd /f4 setup/edit setings file #0Did you click the Program button to program this setting into the V2 (i.e. with V2 connected to PC/laptop)...?

restless@westnet.com.au
May 24th, 2011, 11:26 AM
Did you click the Program button to program this setting into the V2 (i.e. with V2 connected to PC/laptop)...?

yes the v2 was conected to the pc with the tick in the window of the staces window i did press the brogram button and the v2 responded with the flashing lights

if i was to pull the sd card and format it again will that wipe all the pid and settings i have loaded or are they on the internal memory ?
and the sd card is only for RECORDED FILES just not sure how the internal memory works

the other thing does the v2 NEED an sd card to function or is it just for extended EXT memory ?
thanks