PDA

View Full Version : Need to know if this is normal before buying and additional V2 licence

Eric
June 4th, 2011, 03:47 AM
Hi, have a question about buying an additional licence for my V2 , i do know how to get the serial and authentication #'s , plugin V2>help>V2licencing>authenticate then give these numbers on the efilive site when buying and then i will be emailed an activation code , i imagine i will enter that activation code in the same licencing window in the tune tool and the V2 wil have an added licence, this is where my question comes in , so i want to make sure my account is set up properly so i login using my name and password and everything seems fine because under customer login it says Hi along with my customer name but when i click on the line above that (view/change account details) to see if all the details are correct i am asked to login again at the top left of the page while in the window at the right side of the page it says Hi and that i am logged on , really would like to know what gives with this before i buy another licence because i am worried it might not work , should i not be able to view or change account details , thanks alot , Eric

Tordne
June 4th, 2011, 07:16 AM
Most of the "Account Details" don't exist until you have actually purchased something, as they are setup on the initial checkout. Your order will go through fine ;)

Eric
June 4th, 2011, 07:59 AM
Ok i here you Andrew, thank you very much for getting back to me so quickly , you guys are great , Eric

Eric
June 4th, 2011, 09:04 AM
Wow smooth as butter , i recieved my activation code in less than five minutes, thank you efilive

Tordne
June 4th, 2011, 11:42 AM
Haha, yeah it's not bad huh :)

ScarabEpic22
June 4th, 2011, 11:49 AM
Its super handy, even if Im out of licenses I can hook my Droid X to my laptop, browse to the site, buy a license, then check my email in a few mins to enter the extra license. :D