PDA

View Full Version : B4315

1bar
June 12th, 2011, 03:52 PM
Hello,

Table B4315 Throttle Airflow Follower has a gap between 3.55% TPS and 13.55% TPS. What does the computer use from 4% TPS to 13% TPS?

I have an issue with my car going very lean from 4% TPS to about 10%TPS and I can't figure out why.

Thanks,
Glenn

WeathermanShawn
June 12th, 2011, 04:04 PM
Glenn, B4315 has no effect on fueling. The Throttle Follower simply adds more air to the IAC functions when the throttle is changed. (in any case the PCM interpolates the data between each point).

Your fueling will be determined by a multitude of IFR/MAF/VE/Trim tables to determine your final injector flow. If your lean you need to address those Tables.

1bar
June 12th, 2011, 04:26 PM
Hello Shawn,

Thank you for the reply. I have the IFR set from RedHard's equation spreadsheet. I am in CLSD mode so the MAF is gone. I've done auto VE tunes, but the car continues to do it. I am going to spend more time logging to see. I will keep you posted.

WeathermanShawn
June 12th, 2011, 04:40 PM
Yes, please post up any Tune/Log when you get one. If it is happening at lower TPS, then maybe we can spot something that is occurring at lower RPM/MAPS. CLSD should Trim quite nicely, so unless it is some weird DFCO setting..hard to say.

Does it happen when accelerating or decelerating? That would be good to know.

Keep us posted..:)

1bar
June 13th, 2011, 03:58 AM
Its happening under acceleration or more so during cruise. It is very noticeable in 6th gear on the highway. Vehicle speed doesn't have an affect on it.

I live away from the car so I won't have a log for a couple of weeks.