PDA

View Full Version : LMM DSP5 EGR Referencing?

North Maine
June 14th, 2011, 05:16 PM
I'm trying to get my DSP5 to work in my LMM, and I'm noticing that on the Custom Calibration tables there is only "EGR OFF" tables, so does this mean that with EGR enabled it will reference the base tunes "EGR On" Tables? If so will just setting EGR control to "Disabled" fix this? Thanks for any help.

killerbee
June 20th, 2011, 08:15 AM
Good question. :)

Black6spdZ
June 26th, 2011, 10:11 AM
I can tell you one thing.. there is definately a problem with a DSP5 LMM tune I've been working on.. even after setting all possible extreme ranges to disable EGR, I have the ECM referencing the EGR OFF Boost table but using the EGR ON Vane position table.. this is a VERY big problem.. DSP5 OS bug perhaps??

DmaxHawk
July 2nd, 2011, 02:09 PM
I can tell you one thing.. there is definately a problem with a DSP5 LMM tune I've been working on.. even after setting all possible extreme ranges to disable EGR, I have the ECM referencing the EGR OFF Boost table but using the EGR ON Vane position table.. this is a VERY big problem.. DSP5 OS bug perhaps??

I've got a LMM which seems to have the same problem. I've tuned 2 other LMMs before the current one with no problems. OS 8594, what OS do you have?

bballer182
July 3rd, 2011, 08:37 AM
I'm trying to get my DSP5 to work in my LMM, and I'm noticing that on the Custom Calibration tables there is only "EGR OFF" tables, so does this mean that with EGR enabled it will reference the base tunes "EGR On" Tables? If so will just setting EGR control to "Disabled" fix this? Thanks for any help.

yes, you are correct. If the EGR is ON, then it will reference the base tune EGR ON tables.

bballer182
July 3rd, 2011, 08:38 AM

I've got a LMM which seems to have the same problem. I've tuned 2 other LMMs before the current one with no problems. OS 8594, what OS do you have?

we've got him straightened out in another thread. Not a DSP OS bug.