PDA

View Full Version : TUTD range active selection

KillaKustomKables
June 21st, 2011, 12:08 AM
Hi all,
I have a 6L80e fitted to my landcruiser from a VE commodore (G8). I am using the commodore tiptronic shifter.
Now I have modifed the shifter to operate the TUTD using a corvette OS no 24239353, However the problem I have is that I have had to modify the shifter linkages so that I can select P-R-N-D-M, Which means that the shifter displays do not match up, But TUTD mode works fine in range M.

Is it possible to modify the tune so that TUTD mode can be active in range D, instead of range M, Or is there a different OS I should use?

Thanks
Steve

10sec_rx7
June 21st, 2011, 11:26 PM
Justin at sideshows has done heaps of them and they work perfect,

maybe give him a call

68sstt
June 22nd, 2011, 08:17 AM
Hi all,
I have a 6L80e fitted to my landcruiser from a VE commodore (G8). I am using the commodore tiptronic shifter.
Now I have modifed the shifter to operate the TUTD using a corvette OS no 24239353, However the problem I have is that I have had to modify the shifter linkages so that I can select P-R-N-D-M, Which means that the shifter displays do not match up, But TUTD mode works fine in range M.

Is it possible to modify the tune so that TUTD mode can be active in range D, instead of range M, Or is there a different OS I should use?

Thanks
Steve

On the 6l80e there are several modes selected P-R-N-D-M-2-1 the tutd with that os should work in m 2 and possibly 1 also.
If your shifter doesn't line up with the display it may need to be adjusted to work as per a standard ve should, as i don't think you can change d to tutd