PDA

View Full Version : Dodge programs? Question for the developers

Telco
June 21st, 2011, 01:37 PM
Hi guys. I really, really, really to the umpteenth power hate to admit this, but I'm kinda liking the 2011 Dodge Charger. Liking them enough that there is a microscopic possibility that I may at some point buy one. Since EFI Live is already dabbling in Dodge programming with the diesels, is there any possibility that you might start supporting Dodge gasoline engines?

GMPX
June 21st, 2011, 02:35 PM
Sorry, not even under consideration at this stage. SCT already offer support for these vehicles I think.

Telco
June 22nd, 2011, 03:56 PM
Bummer. OK thanks. Hope you guys change your minds over the next year, I'd much rather be able to use EFI Live than anything else.

GMPX
June 22nd, 2011, 07:07 PM
We won't be changing our minds, sorry.

Racing2Fast
September 1st, 2011, 09:44 PM
Bummer. OK thanks. Hope you guys change your minds over the next year, I'd much rather be able to use EFI Live than anything else.

Hi guys. I really, really, really to the umpteenth power hate to admit this, but I'm kinda liking the 2011 Dodge Charger. Liking them enough that there is a microscopic possibility that I may at some point buy one. Since EFI Live is already dabbling in Dodge parts (http://www.partstrain.com/ShopByVehicle/DODGE) programming with the diesels, is there any possibility that you might start supporting Dodge gasoline engines?

Hmmm your idea sound very interesting! i support you man! lets just hope something good will happen. i hope they changed their minds. i will be subscribing to this thread.

GMPX
September 1st, 2011, 10:45 PM
We won't be changing our minds, sorry.

i hope they changed their minds.
Trust me, we won't be, sorry.
Although the RAM Trucks and Hemi's might be under the same DCX umbrella, Cummins ECM's and Hemi ECM's are poles apart.

gfolsom
September 10th, 2012, 04:30 PM
Would you consider adding the Mopars if you had an SCT distributor/tuner helping?

GMPX
September 10th, 2012, 07:51 PM
Sorry, just no time to even consider such a thing.

1998ws6
September 13th, 2012, 12:27 AM
nobody has support for a 2011 Charger at this time. Diablo only goes to 2010 and SCT coverage stops at 2006 for that vehicle. 2011 is a new controller that nobody has cracked yet.

tokymon
September 13th, 2012, 08:31 AM
and hp tuners has been working on dodge for 5 years
i know i bought them thinking it would expand my buisness
and 4 years latter in still using there beta:bangin:

GMPX
September 13th, 2012, 11:13 AM
Try these guys for complete DCX tuning, but it appears it's all done in house, yet strangely they also promote SCT, HPT and Diablo on the website.
http://www.bgperformancepcm.com/

Telco
September 14th, 2012, 02:58 AM
I know you guys at EFI Live said never gonna happen, but from the sound of things you guys could corner the market if you'd change your minds and do it. I will have some land paid off probably next year, and if I knew I could program it I'd pick up a Charger when it was paid off. Otherwise I'll probably not make any vehiclular changes. I'd sure love to have a 2014 Charger RT AWD tuned by EFI Live though, and I'm sure that once the Dodge world knew EFI Live was doing their cars business would be booming.