PDA

View Full Version : Holden Crazy Tune File Repository

Tordne
January 5th, 2006, 05:00 PM
The Holden Crazy EFILive tune file repository has been offline for the last couple of days as I have performed some significant maintenance.

Summary of the changes:
1) Added a bunch of new tune files, including some for the new LB7 and LLY Duramax motors :rockon:
2) Added some advanced search capability (column headings are now hyperlinks to resort the lists)
3) I have renamed all the files so that they are named consistently
4) Minor cosmetic enhancements

I apologise to all of your that emailed me to ask what was up, I was quite surprised how many emails I got actually. It is cool to know that you all use it a lot. :thankyou2:

Anyway, It is back online now so go fill your boots again.

Just as a statistic for you. Since I created this site early last year (2005) there have been in excess of some 5000 tune file downloads. Quite astounding.

Cheers,

BowlingSS
January 6th, 2006, 04:28 AM
How do you get to the modified tunes? I only see stock tunes.
Looks good.:thankyou2:
:cheers:
Bill

Tordne
January 6th, 2006, 04:56 AM
How do you get to the modified tunes? I only see stock tunes.
Looks good.:thankyou2:
:cheers:
Bill

Currently I only host stock tunes. I have repeatedly offered to look at hosting modified tunes also, but bottom line no one has ever taken me up on the offer.

Cheers,

ringram
January 6th, 2006, 07:42 AM
I think maybe everyone considers their modified tunes a "work in progress" and dont consider them "finished" for publishing.

Id like to see some good finished mod tunes though too.

bobo
January 12th, 2006, 07:14 AM
A guy I work with has an 04 GTO 5.7. He wants me to tune it for him. I got EFILive for my Dmax. I have no clue where to start. Help me please!!! He wanted to buy a Hypertech or a Predator, but I think I can do more w/ EFI. Thanks.

ringram
January 12th, 2006, 07:44 AM
You can do tons more.
Ideally you want your bud to cough up for the wideband and go from there.
Take a look at the 285KW and 300KW (400BHP) HSV tunes and do some comparisons.
A few searches will show you the way forward. Sorting out fueling and spark is the bottom line. These 2 are mainly delt with by the VE table and High Octane spark table. But the MAF can mess with you, as can the stock VE table.

Take a look here for my experiences for better or worse. Kind of starts you at the begining and moves forward (sometimes staggering) http://r8transformation.blogspot.com/