PDA

View Full Version : Message from Scott Settlemire...

emarkay
January 7th, 2006, 01:49 PM
"My fellow Camaro and Firebird Friends........

I can't tell you how happy it makes me to announce the following:

Please tune in Monday, January 9, at 10:30 a.m. EST to join us in the LIVE reveal of the Chevrolet concept car at the North American International Auto Show in Detroit. You will NOT want to miss this! You can view the live reveal on the Web in one of the following ways:

GMtv: http://gmtv.feedroom.com/?fr_story=FEEDROOM128215
The video will appear in the full GMtv web site. If you miss the live reveal, the archived footage will be available at the same web site by about 1 p.m. EST. You will see the archived version on the right-hand side under ?features.?

Alternate:
Starter:
http://starter.feedroom.com?fr_story=77559a44ce828d3165a9 31df46fa03990772162d

A window will pop up when you click and play the news conference. This provides a basic small window that is simple to use. If you miss the live reveal, the archived footage will be available at the same web site by
about 1 p.m.

Thanks for joining us for this exciting event."

Well, it prob won't be anything like the old F platform we know and love...
But in case you are interested I wanted to repost this.

foff667
January 8th, 2006, 05:15 AM
i think camaross.com has the pic of the new fbody on their frontpage...from what i read it sounds like its going to have a 6l motor but with th 6.2 coming out soon who knows. 09' is still a long ways away so alot can change. I can't wait for the solstice gxp & sky redline to hit the floors...I really hope they come out with a low priced turbo model.

WicketMike
January 8th, 2006, 05:23 AM
ill be watching!

TAQuickness
January 13th, 2006, 12:58 PM
For all the financial trouble GM is in, they could very well have cut the party and let the car speak for itself. Think I'll go with a new challenger

eboggs_jkvl
January 13th, 2006, 01:10 PM
30K+ for the challenger. Bull crap on that. Who wants a 2nd rate Dodge product